Thursday 6 November 2014

joke of the day

A female teacher was having a problem with Akpos in
her class of 3rd grade.
Akpos said ‘M’am, I should be in 4th grade, i’m smarter
than my sister & she’s in the 4th grade’.
The M’am {Teacher} had heard enough of his
complaints & took Akpos to the Principal’s office.
She explained everything to the Principal who decided 2
test Akpos with some questions that a 4th grade pupil
should know.
Principal: What’s 3 + 3?
Akpos: 6
Principal: 6 + 6?
Akpos: 12
& so on..
The Principal asked the boy many questions & Akpos
got them right.
The Principal then asked M’am 2 send Akpos to 4th
grade.
M’am decided to ask some more questions & the
Principal agreed.
M’am: What does a cow have 4 of, that I’ve only 2 of?
Akpos: Legs
M’am: What’s in your pants that you have but I don’t
have?
Akpos: Pockets
M’am: What starts with a C & ends with T, is hairy,
oval, delicious & contains thin whitish liquid?
Akpos: Coconut
M’am: What goes in hard & pink then comes out soft &
sticky?
The principal’s eyes open really wide, but before he
could stop the answer, the boy was taking charge.
Akpos: Bubble Gum
M’am: You stick your poles inside me. You tie me down
to get me up, I get wet before you do. What am
I?
Akpos: Tent
The principal was looking restless
M’am: A finger goes in me. You fiddle with me when
u’re bored.
The best man always has me 1st n what am I?
Akpos: Wedding Ring
M’am: I come in many sizes. When I’m not well, I drip.
When u blow me, you feel good?
Akpos: Nose
M’am: I’ve a stiff shaft. My tip penetrates, I come with
a quiver
Akpos: Arrow
M’am: What starts with ‘F’ & ends with a ‘K’ & if you
don’t get it, you have to use your hand?
Akpos: Fork
M’am: What’s it that all men have, it’s longer in some
men than others, the Pope doesn’t use his & a man
gives it to his wife after marriage?
Akpos: Surname
M’am: What part of the man has no bone, but has
muscles with a lot of veins like pumping is responsible
for making love?
Akpos: Heart
The principal heaved a sigh of relief and told the
teacher, ‘Send Akpos to University,

No comments:

Post a Comment